SEE THE QUALITY
Electron Microscope (EM) photos & EDX analysis UBC -University of British Columbia, Canada reveal exceptional PURITY and QUALITY. Rapha Laboratories adheres to industry standards for truth in labeling Good Manufacturing Paractices (GMP’s) and an enduring commitment to EXCELLENCE
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Artificial Flavors
- NO Products Packaged in exposed aluminum
- NO Hydrogenated or Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- NO Products tested on Animals NO Formaldehyde
- NO Irradiated Ingredients
- NO CFC’s (must be ozone safe aerosols)
- NO Refined or Synthetic Sweeteners
RAPHA LABS COLLOIDAL SILVER EM PHOTOS
1) Lower range of particle size is +/- 500 atoms.
2) NO foreign substances, see EDX analysis below for further indication of quality.
3) No residual contaminates after drying the dispersion medium (medical DI water)
4) Flocculation structure of silver colloids indicates a range of particle shape, size and suggests a uniform dispersed phase prior to drying the sample.
Scale 1 mm = 5 nm
Photographed by Mary Major at UBC Department of Metals and Material Engineering Microscopy Laboratory.
1)Silver particles-dark balls and clusters
2)Silver crystals-transparent gray bubbles
3)Silver chlorides-gray striped blotches
SILVER CHLORIDES & CONTAMINATES ARE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH
Silver Chlorides and foreign contamination are known to cause argyria.
RAPHA LABORATORIES COLLOIDAL SILVER EDX analysis by Mary Major Electron Microscope
Laboratory Metals and Materials Eng. UBC